The Public Information Task Force is responsible for receiving and presenting information on behalf of: the Congregation of Disciples at-large, the Community and the world.
Amongst the tasks assigned are:
- responses to the news media and the general public
- all broadcast communications (telephone/SMS/MMS, television, US Mail, Internet, etc.)
- dissemination of the Calendar
- editing and publishing of the Newsletter
- maintenance of all external signage, marques, banners, etc.
- maintenance of and updates to Congregational letterhead, stationary, brochures, flyers, pamphlets, etc.
- maintenance of the website, social media homepages, etc.